Life, highs and lows of an English Tony Stewart fan.

An Englishwoman, living in England, who loves Nascar, Tony Stewart, Garth Brooks, horses, German Shepherd Dogs,and absolutely adores all her American (and Canadian) friends!!!!

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Quick visit. This is the fifth time today I have tried to get an internet connection to let me post on here. I just want everyone to know I am okay. Finally got my date for my tonsillectomy. 19th September. Scared witless now. But I really need to get those little swine OUT of my throat before they swell up AGAIN!!

New grandson is doing well. Putting on weight nicely, and his Mom is fine too.

Hope I will be back to normal with the internet soon. maybe a week or two. Wish me luck.

posted by tazfan at 10:03 pm comment(s) made: 2

Read & Make Comments