Life, highs and lows of an English Tony Stewart fan.

An Englishwoman, living in England, who loves Nascar, Tony Stewart, Garth Brooks, horses, German Shepherd Dogs,and absolutely adores all her American (and Canadian) friends!!!!

Sunday, September 10, 2006

So, I finally get the date for my tonsillectomy. 19th September. I have waited over 30 years to get them out, and what am I doing now? I'm scaring myself to death! What if they dont knock me out properly, and I feel everything? What if I dont come round after the op? What if I go into a coma? What if.......what if.......what if.......!!! Just how pathetic is that? 9 days. Thats all I have left before I go in. It's a day op, so I should be home again by late afternoon, early evening.

Ty is growing so fast! He has put on 4 pounds in 4 weeks. And he is a typical male (sorry guys), always yelling for something. Kristi istired. The other three grandkids wee all really good, quiet and peaceful, but not Ty. There is nothing wrong with him, he just likes the sound of his own voice


Okay, ignore me in that pic. I was tired, I look fatter then ever with those double chins, but its because I am looking down, and have my chin down on my chest.Tony is out of the chase. Congrats to all the Harvick fans for the two wins. Congrats to the Kenseth fans, Matt out front in the chase. Congrats to the Kasey fans. Your boy done good! HUGE kudos to Denny hamlin. Man that boy reminds me SO much of Tony as a rookie! Nice huh?

posted by tazfan at 1:43 pm comment(s) made: 1

Read & Make Comments