Life, highs and lows of an English Tony Stewart fan.

An Englishwoman, living in England, who loves Nascar, Tony Stewart, Garth Brooks, horses, German Shepherd Dogs,and absolutely adores all her American (and Canadian) friends!!!!

Monday, September 11, 2006

Now I am really mad. I just got a phonecall from the hospital. They have cancelled my op, and will reschedule it for some time after the 20th. So now I have even MORE time to worry about it. And I have to unmake all the details I had already got in place.

Feels like my Dothiepin are not working as well as they were. Dont know if its just because I am so stressed or what. But added to my problems, Clive still isn't sleeping, so I am getting tireder and tireder (is tireder a word? Well it is now).

posted by tazfan at 10:13 am comment(s) made: 0

Read & Make Comments