Life, highs and lows of an English Tony Stewart fan.

An Englishwoman, living in England, who loves Nascar, Tony Stewart, Garth Brooks, horses, German Shepherd Dogs,and absolutely adores all her American (and Canadian) friends!!!!

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Today should have been the day I went into hospital to have my tonsillectomy. I have spent all my time since May trying to convincemyself that it is all going to be okay. Trying to make myself believe that I am not going to die in hospital due to their negligence, like Phil did. But now they have cancelled my surgery until a later date. So I am left wondering how I am going to get through the next few days, weeks, months. I know I have waited thirty years for this to happen, but I am so scared now. I just dont know how I am going to get through it. I need this tonsillectomy, badly, but I am almost ready to contact the hospital and say forget it! I'm not sure if I can get myself back to the point where I was capable of accepting it. I feel very let down.

On another bad note, we have been having a tough time here. My neices ex partner used to have complete and unresticted access to their baby. He had her to stay overnight with him. But when it was time to bring her back to her Mom, there was no sign of him. Then my neice got a phone call saying he was never bringing the baby back to her. She would never see her baby again. Well, as you can imagine, the family went beserk! Search parties went out, friends, neighbours, family, all searching. Then we called the police in. The ex partner and the baby were found, safe and well, but not before my neice almost collapsed with worry. She is now only allowing supervised visits, and the ex partner is no longer allowed to have the baby overnight. My neice is seeing a solicitor early next month to see where she stands, and what she can do.

Now a good note. Ty is doing really well. My fat little grandson is putting on an average of 2 pounds every two weeks. The midwife, the health visitor, and the doctor are all extremely pleased with him. He is in a routine and is already mananging to sleep right through the night.
My daughter, Kristi, is pretty much back to normal now, and is coping well. I know she was having a few worries near the end of her pregnancy. She thought she might not be able to cope, but she is managing perfectly well. I am so proud of her.

Good finish for Tony at last weekends race. Thats my boy!!!

posted by tazfan at 11:17 am comment(s) made: 1

Read & Make Comments