Life, highs and lows of an English Tony Stewart fan.

An Englishwoman, living in England, who loves Nascar, Tony Stewart, Garth Brooks, horses, German Shepherd Dogs,and absolutely adores all her American (and Canadian) friends!!!!

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I am so tired. I really SHOULD have been born American. Why do I love so many American things, but have to suffer in order to enjoy them? I love NASCAR, but I have to stay up late, or even not go to bed at all, to enjoy the races. I don't even get to see them!! Garth Brooks. I love that guys music like nothing else I have ever loved! Its like he's singing about me, to me, for me. But there is one boxed set I cant get my hands on. The Walmart one. I love cowboys. Okay, not ALL of them, but their creed, their life.

Tomorrow I get to show Jackie the house I think she should rent. Its nice. If it wasn't for the fact we have this house, and that one is too much for us to afford to rent, I would have taken it myself.
It will be fine for the dogs. Just had a call from Jackie. One of her cats died today. She is so broken up about it all. She needs to get out of that hell hole she is in now, and get her butt up here to Blackpool.

I REALLY hope Clive sleeps tonight. I need sleep, and I wont get any if he is constantly getting up throughout the night.

posted by tazfan at 8:48 pm comment(s) made: 0

Read & Make Comments