Life, highs and lows of an English Tony Stewart fan.

An Englishwoman, living in England, who loves Nascar, Tony Stewart, Garth Brooks, horses, German Shepherd Dogs,and absolutely adores all her American (and Canadian) friends!!!!

Monday, December 18, 2006

I never thought I was EVER going to be THIS involved in racing!! in the 2007 season my name will appear on TWO, yes TWO Busch cars!! I have been awarded a Diamond membership on Fan1st

It is SO awesome!! Dave Blaney and Jason Leffler will driver the cars. Mine isn't the only name, there are many, many names, but MY name WILL be there. I get to vote on stuff concerning the teams, If I was staeside I would receive invites to team events. There is so much. You can be a member too. There are four different packages. Visit Fan1st for details. But if anyone goes to a Busch race, and can get close to the cars. then please take a photo and let me see!!

posted by tazfan at 9:27 am comment(s) made: 1

Read & Make Comments