Life, highs and lows of an English Tony Stewart fan.

An Englishwoman, living in England, who loves Nascar, Tony Stewart, Garth Brooks, horses, German Shepherd Dogs,and absolutely adores all her American (and Canadian) friends!!!!

Monday, January 01, 2007

Well. Here we go. A new year. Another chapter in my life begins. But it started on a bad note. Clive and I had a huge argument last night. I really cant remember what about. I dont really think it was anything. We just both had had enough, and started arguing. We were okay this morning, but we really need to talk, or I dont think we will be together this time next year. Dont get me wrong. I love him, and I now he loves me. But we just have so much going wrong right now. My son moved back in with us after he split from his girlfriend, which means Clive and i dont have the house to ourselves any more. Another problem is still the lack of money. Some people owe us money, and we cant pay off our debts until we get paid the money we are owed. Its just holding us back.

posted by tazfan at 10:16 pm comment(s) made: 1

Read & Make Comments