Life, highs and lows of an English Tony Stewart fan.

An Englishwoman, living in England, who loves Nascar, Tony Stewart, Garth Brooks, horses, German Shepherd Dogs,and absolutely adores all her American (and Canadian) friends!!!!

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

I try. I really do. Every day I try to figure out why I am so self destructive. I should be happy with what I have. I have a good husband, who loves me. I have my children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren. I have my dogs, my friends, both "real life" friends and my cyber-friends. I have my sisters and brothers. I have a roof over my head. I have enough to eat. I have my computer, my connexion to the outside world. So why do I feel like I have no reason to be here? I never have anything good to say about myself. I dont believe I am any use for anything. I dont believe I can do anything well. I always put myself down.

I guess life is just meant to be as it is.

Maybe next year will be different.

posted by tazfan at 11:00 pm comment(s) made: 0

Read & Make Comments