Life, highs and lows of an English Tony Stewart fan.

An Englishwoman, living in England, who loves Nascar, Tony Stewart, Garth Brooks, horses, German Shepherd Dogs,and absolutely adores all her American (and Canadian) friends!!!!

Monday, September 24, 2007

Okay. So, I came back here after a break, and now guess what? My computer is dying. I have no sound. My USB ports are not working. My DVD re-writer isn't working. All themes and stuff have reverted to Windows classic. My device manager says I have nothing in my computer. So, I dont know how long I will be online this time. I am trying to baby it while I am trying to fix it. but I think its terminal. I dont know what I am going to do without my computer. I rely on it so much.Oh well. I guess I dont really have any choice. I cant afford a new one, or even a 2nd hand one. So, If I go missing, I'll see you whenever I can get on a library computer.

Be good. Cheer on Tony for me. See ya!

posted by tazfan at 10:28 pm comment(s) made: 0

Read & Make Comments