Life, highs and lows of an English Tony Stewart fan.

An Englishwoman, living in England, who loves Nascar, Tony Stewart, Garth Brooks, horses, German Shepherd Dogs,and absolutely adores all her American (and Canadian) friends!!!!

Sunday, September 16, 2007

My daughter got married just short of two years ago. A couple of months ago, her husband, Danny, walked out on her and the kids. Left her for a woman twice his age. Kristi was devastated. But with a lot of love, help, and a HUGE amount of hard work on her part, Kristi is dealing with it. She has already filed for divorce. She will not let Danny make a fool of her. I am SO proud of her.

I have had the two youngest grandkids a couple of times, to give her a break. They are a joy. I love them to bits. Here are a few photos I took of them when they stayed with me.


So cute, and so smart. But then, maybe I am just a TINY bit biased :)

Clive has been having a lot of trouble sleeping again.We have tried so many things, but he just keeps either waking six or seven times a night, or just not being able to fall asleep in the first place. Of course, every time he wakes up, it disturbs me. So we are both so tired

The dogs are all doing just fine. Shunya has grown so much. She is developing a super character, but very, very mischievous. She is wary of strangers, but once she has been introduced to them she loves them to bits. She is very much a people dog. As can be seen in this photo.


Right. Off to watch the European Eventing Championship on tv. I want to see if us Brits can win our 7th consecutive team title. We also have a very, VERY good chance of getting the gold and bronze individuals too.

Take care.

See ya!!!!!!!!

posted by tazfan at 1:05 pm comment(s) made: 0

Read & Make Comments