Life, highs and lows of an English Tony Stewart fan.

An Englishwoman, living in England, who loves Nascar, Tony Stewart, Garth Brooks, horses, German Shepherd Dogs,and absolutely adores all her American (and Canadian) friends!!!!

Monday, October 30, 2006

WHOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO. Well, guess who forgot about being in pain? Yes, ME!!! I was screaming for Tony to win, and win he did. I'msure he won specially for me because I am hurting so much!!.

Was a good race from what I could read.

Glad all drivers finished up okay. Some nasty wrecks. Mark Martins one especially.

Right. it's gone 1am. I need to sleep. I just had some painkillers. They will start working in the next 10 or 15 minutes, and the pain will ease enough for me to get to sleep.


Take care My friends.

WHOOOOOOOOOO

posted by tazfan at 1:16 am comment(s) made: 0

Read & Make Comments