Life, highs and lows of an English Tony Stewart fan.

An Englishwoman, living in England, who loves Nascar, Tony Stewart, Garth Brooks, horses, German Shepherd Dogs,and absolutely adores all her American (and Canadian) friends!!!!

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Life seems to be going round in circles. Just when I could REALLY do with it moving forward. My son, Allan, finally moved out after a supposedly short saty, which turned into nearly a year. That was a year ago. Today, he moved back in. We were really enjoying our time alone together. Just us and the dogs. But I cant see him out on the streets. Its winter, or so near winter it might as well be.

Shunya has grown really well since we got her. She is now bigger then Inka and Kita, even though she is only one. In six months, if she is mature enough, mentally and physically, I will mate her with Ben. I am SO sure the pups will be gorgeous. And both dogs carry a blue gene, and Shunya carries white as well. Could be interesting.

My dogs. Ben, Kita and Shunya.



Oh well. Lets see what the next week brings.

posted by tazfan at 6:09 pm comment(s) made: 0

Read & Make Comments