Life, highs and lows of an English Tony Stewart fan.

An Englishwoman, living in England, who loves Nascar, Tony Stewart, Garth Brooks, horses, German Shepherd Dogs,and absolutely adores all her American (and Canadian) friends!!!!

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Okay. I know, I know. It's taken too long for me to post. What with Tony dominating at Texas the way he did. but I DO have excuses ( Note, I'm not satisfied with ONE excuse, I have SOME excuses :) ). Since I had my op done, I have been having problems with my teeth. A couple of days ago one of my bottom teeth broke, and left a REALLY sharp edge and point on the onside edge. It has been lacerating my tongue. Well, I eventually had to get to the emergency dentist. I couldn't eat, breather, speak, swallow, ANYTHING without my tongue being ripped to shreds. So, as I cant get onto an NHS dentist list, I had to go to the emergency dentist. Waited nearly three hours to be seen. They have filled the hole with dental putty. Only a temporary solution, but at least my tongue will have time to heal.

Okay, second excuse. I was up so late on Sunday night, that I slept late this morning, and have been rushing around like a lunatic trying to get everything done that should be done.

I LOVE my stand up Tony. Ooooooooooooh he is SO handsome!! and now that he's lost 20 pounds, well, Be still my beating heart!! YUMMMMY, and WHAT a race it was on Sunday!! WOW!! What else can I say? Tony just seemed to be driving for fun! Every time someone caught up to him, it was like Tony would wave and then leave them standing!! Now THAT is how a race should be won.

I'm a little sad that Terry Labonte didn't have a better race. It was sad to see him go. And when his daughter said "Dad, for the last time. Start your Engine." I felt a lump in my throat. Emotional wasn't the word. I wish Terry all the luck in the world. He'll stay around NASCAR because of Justin. But a cup race without the Iceman? Who would have thought it?

Kyle Petty and Bobby Labonte are both doing SO well now!! I can see one of them, probably Bobby, winning sometime next season. I think Bobbys move to PE was just hwta they both needed.

Right. I'm off to bed. Must say goodnight to my Tony first though. The one that stands RIGHT by my bed :) WHOOOHOOOOO Love it!!

posted by tazfan at 12:46 am comment(s) made: 2

Read & Make Comments