Life, highs and lows of an English Tony Stewart fan.

An Englishwoman, living in England, who loves Nascar, Tony Stewart, Garth Brooks, horses, German Shepherd Dogs,and absolutely adores all her American (and Canadian) friends!!!!

Friday, November 10, 2006

What a week this has been. Yes, I KNOW it's not over yet. But it's been a long, tough one. Allan moving back in, usual struggle to pay bills etc, Sisters car off the road so my entire schedule had to be re-worked. The toilet deciding not to flush, and the plumber not being able to fix it. Discovering damp mould in my bedroom. All in all, not a good week. But hey, dont get too downhearted. It's qualifying day!!! The weekend is here. RACING!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO.. I LOVE racing. And with Tony flying the way he is, I wont be at all surprised to see another fence climb or two!!

Man, you guys have it good over there. You dont even have to read magazines or watch tv to get a fix of your fave driver. A friend sent me this. You get Tony on PORK AND BEANS??? I would happily eat a whole ton of these, then use the labels to paper a wall in a room so I could have multiple Tonys! how bad do I got it?? :)


My throat has been good since the op. The relief of knowing I will NOT get tonsillitis again is beyond explanation. I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. Silly really. I know there are loads of things that can make me ill enough to have to stay in bed. But after a lifetime of suffering with my tonsils, it just feels so good to know I got the better of them!

I am really cold. We pay for our gas on a pre-pay meter. And I had put enough in the gas meter to last us until next payday. But Allan being here has used a lot more gas then usual. So there is none left. And we dont get paid until next Thursday!! I'm going to freeze!!

Oh well. enough for now.

posted by tazfan at 11:25 am comment(s) made: 1

Read & Make Comments