Life, highs and lows of an English Tony Stewart fan.

An Englishwoman, living in England, who loves Nascar, Tony Stewart, Garth Brooks, horses, German Shepherd Dogs,and absolutely adores all her American (and Canadian) friends!!!!

Saturday, November 11, 2006

No matter how many times it happens, the generosity and friendship I have experienced from Americans never ceases to amaze me. Many seem to have sort of adopted me as cyber friend, many really have become friends, even though it is possible we may never meet. One has cyber adopted me as a long lost family member :) I get some wonderful emails from people, and have a laugh and some fun with others.

I cant tell you what has prompted this little post. I promised I wouldn't, and i am not about to break a promise. But let me tell you this. What someone has done for me is just beyond belief. It has to do with NASCAR. No, I am not coming over there. But yes, I AM going to be more involved with the racing then I ever thought possible.

Thank you M.

posted by tazfan at 5:10 pm comment(s) made: 0

Read & Make Comments