Life, highs and lows of an English Tony Stewart fan.

An Englishwoman, living in England, who loves Nascar, Tony Stewart, Garth Brooks, horses, German Shepherd Dogs,and absolutely adores all her American (and Canadian) friends!!!!

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

I just don't seem to have the get up and go to do anything, so I am just going to focus on the dogs for a while. They are always doing something to either entertain me or annoy me. So, lets start with a few pics.

First one up is Shunya. I cant believe how much she is growing! She is just a year old, and is already taller then both Kita and Inka. She is about the same size as Mishka, and about three inches shorter then Ben. She is going to be HUGE!!

She is such a beauty. I wish I had bred her myself, but if I had, then I couldn't breed from her!

Shunya and Inka at the top of the stairs. The difference in colouring is quite marked in this pic. Shunya is so much lighter then Inka. Although the black saddle on her back will deepen in richness and depth. I hope her face doesn't change too much. I love the way her head is marked right now.

Okay, another dog. Which one. Ben of course!! He has developed into such a stunning lad. Big and bold. I can hardly remember the 7 month old wimpy coward we bought home. Now he is just gorgeous. Yet he is such a sweet boy. I have some friends who have a disabled son. Julian cant talk very well, has trouble with a lot of things, but he loves Ben to bits. If WE play with Ben he uses all his strength. But when Julian plays with him, he is so gentle. He still tugs his toys around, but only as hard as Julian can stand it. He has never pulled Julian over, or knocked him over. There seems to be some unspoken code between them. I am so proud of my big red boy.



These last two pics are of two of Kita's first litter of pups. They were 5 weeks old when the photos were taken. I still see one of them fairly regularly. And get emails, photos and letters from some of the others. They are all fit and well. Happy and loved.

Okay. thats enough for now. More dogs tomorrow :)

posted by tazfan at 8:20 pm comment(s) made: 1

Read & Make Comments