Life, highs and lows of an English Tony Stewart fan.

An Englishwoman, living in England, who loves Nascar, Tony Stewart, Garth Brooks, horses, German Shepherd Dogs,and absolutely adores all her American (and Canadian) friends!!!!

Tuesday, November 07, 2006



Just seen this and it has me rolling on the floor. I dont understand a word of what he says, but who cares!!! It is just SO funny. The guy is amazing.

I needed a laugh. Today is not a good day. In fact, this month is not a good month. In 10 days it will be a year since i lost Tippi. In 6 days it would have been my 26th wedding anniversary if Phil hadn't died. I dont like November. Not at all. Not any more.

Babs, I think your spider came to visit me last night. It was sat in the middle of my computer monitor. I think it thought the cursor was a fly!.

posted by tazfan at 3:36 pm comment(s) made: 1

Read & Make Comments